- Annual Reports
- Examination Reports
- STPM Terminal
- STPM Examination Timetable
- STPM Syllabus
- Regulations and Schemes of Examination
- Guidelines for 2012 Registration
- Change/Addition/Reduction of Subject(s)/Transfer of Examination Centre
- Change of Examination Centre
- Use by State of Education/PPD/School/Institution
- Appeals for Remarking of STPM Examinations papers
- STPM Certificates
- Notices and circulars related to MEC
- Guidelines on SMS Services
- Important dates for JPN/schools/candidates
- Steps that should be taken by the Examination Secretary of Schools/Institutions
- Steps that should be taken by the Desk Officer of State Education Departments
- Registration of Private Individual Candidates
- Annual Reports
- Online Registration Manual
- SMS Manual
- MEC Awards
- Online Service Statistic
- Photo, Audio & Video Gallery
MEdSI test (Malaysian Educators Selection Inventory)
(i) Who can apply?
Applicants with post STPM or its equivalent who are interested in Bachelor in Education degree programs and applicants who possess a Bachelor degree and are interested to take the post degree Diploma in Education in local universities. Applicants who meet the general and specific requirements will be selected by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) to take the MEdSI test.
(ii) How to apply?
The MOHE will advertise for applications for the Bachelor in Education degree program and post degree Diploma in Education programs. Interested applicants may apply on-line at the MOHE portal ().
(iii) Status of Application
Candidates must take note of the date to check their eligibility to take the MedSI from advertisements and notices in the mass media issued by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Higher Education.
(iv) Successful applicants who are called for interview (passed the MEdSI test)
Applicants are to check if they are called for an interview at the MOHE portal (). For further enquiries on the MEdSI test, please contact the Students Admission Division, Dept of Higher Education, Ministry of Higher Education at 03-88835801/5602 or the MOHE portal ( ).